Civil Partnership Dissolution

If your civil partnership has broken down, our divorce lawyers can advise you whether you have the grounds for dissolution and then take care of the process for you.

As part of a financial settlement, you will need to decide where you both will live and how any property, assets and business interests will be apportioned. We can advise on the effect of any pre-partnership agreements that have been made.

Our family law solicitors in Cannock and Lichfield, Staffordshire will help you establish where you are entitled to live and how assets should be divided. Where there are children involved, our specialist family lawyers can help you resolve where they are going to live, how much contact they will have with the other parent, and agree child support payments.

It is not always necessary to go to court and we can refer you to mediation to try and work out your dispute amicably. If this is not possible our family solicitors can apply to the court to secure the interests of yourself and those of your children first.

If there are children involved, there may be a complex family structure where parental responsibility may need to be defined in order to make residence and contact arrangements.

Our family solicitors in Cannock and Lichfield, Staffordshire, can help you to agree arrangements for:

Enquire about this service

Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select a department
Please enter your message
Please answer the maths question

Who to contact

What others say