Arrangements for children

If you have children, and are getting divorced or separated you may need help to decide arrangements for where your children will live, and how much time they will spend with each parent.

You may have questions over who has parental responsibility and what this means in practice. These are especially complicated issues in regard to fostered, adopted and step-children of the family, all of which need practical and sensitive advice.

If you are a parent or grandparent and you are being denied the opportunity to spend time with your children or grandchildren, then we may be able to help you regulate the arrangements.

Ansons family law solicitors, in Cannock, Lichfield,  Sutton Coldfield and Halesowen, are highly experienced in resolving family disputes. We will try to achieve an outcome that is agreed by both parties, putting the interests of the children first. Where this is not possible, we can advise on what further options are available to you.

We provide practical advice and support, and when necessary can guide you through any court process that is required in order to resolve your issues. Advice can also be given on specific issues such as permission for medical treatment, decisions about your child’s schooling and even removal from the county in emergency situations.

Our family solicitors in Cannock and Lichfield, can also help you to agree arrangements for:

  • parental responsibility
  • emergency applications and injunctions
  • change of name
  • grandparent applications.
Enquire about this service

Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select a department
Please enter your message
Please answer the maths question

Who to contact

What others say