Pay disputes

Unlawful deductions from wages – if your employer has made a deduction from your wages without your permission you may have a claim for unlawful deductions from wages.

Equal pay – if you discover that your terms or conditions of employment are less favourable than those of a fellow employee of the opposite sex who is employed in the same role as you (or a broadly similar role), you may have an equal pay claim against your employer.

We make every effort to seek an early settlement of your dispute by way of negotiation and through ACAS, as we recognise that it is in your interests to avoid legal proceedings if possible. However, if settlement cannot be reached we will support your claim every step of the way, from drafting the claim form to representing you at a final hearing in the Employment Tribunal.

Please note that you usually only have 3 months from the date of the act complained of within which to bring a claim against your employer. If you think you may have a claim do not delay in seeking advice.

Enquire about this service

Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select a department
Please enter your message
Please answer the maths question

Who to contact