Financial arrangements

If you are getting divorced, separated or dissolving your civil partnership our family lawyers in Cannock and Lichfield, Staffordshire, can advise you on the financial arrangements that need to be made for yourself, your spouse and your children.

You will naturally have concerns over future financial security and home ownership. Decisions will have to be made about whether the matrimonial home and other property is sold or transferred and how your finances will be divided.

Our expertise in divorces with wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs means that our family lawyers can advise you how to protect assets. We can also advise you, whether you have any entitlement to property or assets that are not held in your name, and the complex area of pension sharing.

Our family law solicitors in Staffordshire provide a holistic service, drawing on the expertise of other departments within the firm. Our corporate team can advise you in relation to your business assets, our employment team can advise you on your rights as a partner or employee in a family business and our conveyancing team can take care of any sale or transfer of property.

We also have professional experts on hand in accountancy, actuarial services and independent financial advice where required.

When it comes to agreeing the financial settlement in a divorce you need a family solicitor you can trust. As members of Resolution, our family solicitors in Staffordshire are committed to settling your dispute as quickly and as cost effectively as possible, offering mediation as a positive route. If this is not successful, then you can be assured that we can offer you the best representation in court.

Our team of family solicitors in Cannock and Lichfield can help you to agree arrangements for:

Finally, when your divorce is resolved our wills and probate team can draw up a new will to ensure that your future wishes are safeguarded.

Enquire about this service

Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select a department
Please enter your message
Please answer the maths question

Who to contact

What others say