TUPE concerns

If your employer’s company has been purchased by another organisation, or the work that you carry out for your employer is now being carried out by another organisation, and your employment has been terminated in consequence of this, you may have a claim under the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment Regulations 2006).

You may also have a claim if any of your terms and conditions of employment have been altered.

We make every effort to seek an early settlement of your dispute by way of negotiation and through ACAS, as we recognise that it is in your interests to avoid legal proceedings if possible. However, if settlement cannot be reached we will support your claim every step of the way, from drafting the claim form to representing you at a final hearing in the Employment Tribunal.

Please note that you usually only have three months from the date of the act complained of within which to bring a claim against your employer. If you think you may have a claim do not delay in seeking advice.

Enquire about this service

Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select a department
Please enter your message
Please answer the maths question

Who to contact