The directors at Ansons Solicitors in Staffordshire are delighted to announce that the firm has been recommended as a leading law firm in 11 practice areas in the 2016 Legal 500, with our practice in corporate and commercial law rising up the rankings to tier 2 in the Midlands. The outstanding work of a number of our partners has also been recognised.
We have been recommended for the following practice areas:
- our “capable and professional” corporate and commercial team was ranked in tier 2 for having “built a strong reputation within the pharmacy sector”, with Hilary D’Cruz praised for her “strong leadership” and recommendations for Julian Milan and the “attentive” Neil Jones;
- the commercial litigation team is ranked tier 3 with practice leader Martin de Ridder recommended for his specialism in intellectual property, IT and shareholder disputes;
- our family law team is also ranked in tier 3 with praise for its client care skills;
- our commercial property team, one of the largest in the region outside of Birmingham was ranked tier 2, with recommendations noted for Adele Wakefield, “leader in the field” Simon James and “reliable and enthusiastic” Neil Faunch;
- agriculture and estates ranks at tier 3 with further praise for Simon James and a recommendation for David Anderton as “a master tactician in negotiation [who] brings clarity to documentation”;
- our personal tax, trusts and probate team is ranked in tier 3 with practice head Marie Tisdale recommended as she “demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all aspects of inheritance tax and the probate system”;
- charities and not-for-profit is ranked tier three with practice head Simon James praised for being “highly regarded by trustees for his knowledge of the sector and the proactive advice he provides”;
- our environment team and planning work is also ranked in tier three with another recommendation for David Anderton for his outstanding work; and
- we ranked in tier 4 for personal injury: claimant advice and in tier 6 for advice in employment law.
Click here to see the 2016 Legal 500 results.